Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Pillar of saltiness

I don't "get" the notion of walking away from people who bring you down. No one but you can bring you down. Many times I've heard the rationalization that a person did not serve another's higher good, so they excised them from their hearts.

How is my higher good any different or more important than yours- aren't they one  and the same?

What if instead of asphyxiating a relationship, you drowned it with positivity, love and light? What if you replaced the disillusion with compassion? What if you sacrificed your expectations of what someone should be, for the reward of your mutual happiness?

And no, my "guides" didn't share this with me- my badass, luminous sense of wonder and knowing did.

No comments:

Post a Comment