Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

All who wander are not lost

(click to make it bigger!)


His questions and suppositions were the stairway
to his intimacy with the truths of life
which he lived out loud, on every page
which he laid down and for adoration, made
points of fancy to be gobbled by the masses

Yet he did not love another the way 
he seemed to love his words, the way
he always stood by watching, to see who
would take his bait
who could make him feel loved

I watched and followed his treks 
'cross the faces of the book of life
we love and wondered, why I needed
his face to show me
the fear which hid my own

I looked in his eyes and found my own

No comments:

Post a Comment