Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, June 18, 2012

DJ 06.18.12

After a quiet, wet storm I sat in the soggy earth
breathing in a rainbow
climbing one rung at a time
a different flavor of color
a new height in colorful illusion
or maybe, dreams are what's real

At the top of the arc just within my reach
the fingered branch of a colossal pine
which took my hand and invited me in
Floating weightlessly on its tip I
saw my brother, the hawk fly by
I called to him, begging to speak
for just a little time

Circling back with barely two flaps
of his wings
he landed like a beacon on the top
of our mighty pine tree
So I climbed each rung, skyward
til I'd neared the stout tip
where I sat near my brother,
the hawk, in silence

After some time passed reverently
waiting in glee, I asked the sweet
spirit, had he something for me?
What was I to watch, what was I to hear?
were the questions resounding at the
base of my fears
But he neither moved, spoke or motioned
we just sat in the silence
as the sun's warmth and light
burned the doubt from within us

Things set to right. Karma restored on a grand scale. Penance paid. Debt canceled. Joy. Abundance. Fulfillment.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment