Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Holic

Confessions of a loveaholic

I want it
I love the way it tastes
I think about it all day long
I dream about it every night
I swoon when I see others partake,
knowing the ecstasy they must be feeling
I'm so sad and lonely yet
so glad and hopeful
There is nothing I want more
than to feel the warmth of a yearning touch
the depth of caring in a smitten stare
where is the stroke of pleasure as I
turn toward you, reach my mouth forward,
run my hand down your long, strong thigh

Everything tastes better and pours a little sweeter
when it's flavored with love's splendor
All is wonder
all is better
when to love's spell our wills surrender
Nothing left to want
nothing next to need
Love fills the holes of all
love frees the newborn seeds
of hope and depth and joy

Who is the angel
in charge of this ball
who calls the numbers
for one and all
So many have won it
I alone lose
each time I wish
each time I choose
where is the charm
the luck I seek
Why, it is hidden
deep inside of me
Today is the day to
turn it on, this love
I love must be my own
turned on
for I am love
I am the seed
I am all the luck I need

when love paints the sky
in fantastic colors
and breathes new scents
into every flower
and counts its infinite
number of petaled soft wonders
and takes me to the place
where everything is more
beautiful and alive
because of it
because it called my number

Love is life's crayon which colors us beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment