Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Med.itation

Take me to that place where
all I am is free where
speckled raindrops filled
with life, radiant in
their falling stream
Take me to that time when
there are no ticking clocks where
life is but a single breath
dancing in the moment's glow
of wondrous light
Take me to that feeling
that life is but a dream
as we glide within the space
between the raindrops where
love and light shine freely
Breathing in and then out
once again I draw
another high when I find that
place, sweet angels, where
I am love and light

No comments:

Post a Comment