Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the super moon

Last night I asked the angels
to show my love to me
to bring me to his splendor
awakened in my dream

Perched on the edge of a thick white cloud
I spread my wings and calling out
you heard my song and then you came
and we danced across the sky

Morning's glory gently woke me
from my soft, green grassy nest
but she dared not take from me,
you, my greatest awakening

Walking the path the whispered
pleas wafted to me from the trees
The words, unclear, I could not hear
yet I knew they spoke of you, my dear

So I ran through the streets
of this big, scary city
searching for you
in every nook and cranny

Scanning the faces of
each one in the masses
Holding my breath til
each soul by me, passed

And I wait tired in the light
on the corner in the night
Oh angels, hear my prayer
One more time- please take me there

No comments:

Post a Comment