Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, March 7, 2011

sNOwMAN

One day I know it'll rain on me
when bathed in yearning drops of steam,
love will wrap its quenching arms round me
i hope it feels like your sweet heat
did

One day the sun is gonna shine
those rays of warmth that fill the cracks
and when love pours its light o'er me
i hope it shines like your sweet smile
still

One day the wind will carry me
away on currents swift and free
and when love takes my breath from me
i pray my death be as sweet as kissing you
was

One day I know that love will dawn
not a moment too soon, nor an hour too long
with silent reverence for what has made me
now readied for what will once again be
forever



"And if I had just one wish to wish, I would wish to wish no more." -Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment