Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Rain on me

Wrapped in this warm, brown blanket
Snug in my big, cozy white chair
Listening to the sounds of silence
Reaching through the chilled, moist air
Engaging the world of what will be
Fantasy woos then sets me free
But am I dreaming, or is this real?
The rain is waiting for me

Raindrops lightly tap the window
their noise a soothing harmony
Listen to their choral cleansing
Echo through this silent dream
Oh what will come and what will be
I welcome euphoria's drowning ecstasy
Down it rolls- the first weighted drop
And I am swimming in the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment