Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Drawn



If I draw a line in the sand
it might not be straight

And if I did it would soon
disappear with a wave

Treasure filled journey

uncharted course, undefined


With this compass most true-
my heart... not my mind
                                    


When I give knowing that there is no guaranteed return, my gift becomes that you received what I gave.  And that is enough for me.  If you cherish what it was you found, my cup will run over.   -Lala


Tell me, what do you want me to do, to do for you, to see you through?                                                           -Robert Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment