Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Conflicting Resolutions

You have your answer!
Now you need to find your true question.

So it's here- finally! I'm like that magical little ballerina in the musical jewelry box who popped up into perfect form as soon as you lifted the lid. I never grew tired of watching her spinning. Never. How many times did I try to see how far I could close the box without shutting off the music?

The treasure is right there in front of you. Dig it up, pull it out, crank it up and turn it on. Fall on your face or don't. Break the glass and run barefoot through it.

1 comment:

  1. It´s been decades since I read B.Traven´s Treasure of the Sierra Madre, but I think I still remember.

    That which you think not worth taking the trouble and pains to find, this alone, is the real treasure you long for your whole life long.

    Veryl

    ReplyDelete