Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Evolutionary Road

We are works of art, and works in progress, if we are to be worth anything at all.

In everything that we do there is always room to grow. Inside every mistake that we realize, is an opportunity to evolve. In every revelation lies a mystery to be absorbed, awed and respected.

They say that when the student is ready, the teacher appears. I have long known that when I am ready and open- I learn. It is the shedding of our consuming ego and pre-conceived notions, which affords us our awakenings. It is the death of our selves that brings us to the light.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first thing I read from you tonight. I loved it.

    :)

    ReplyDelete