Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My jaded little sprout

jaded

.
Sometimes when the rain pours down
Making mud of my earthy treasures
Amidst the gray of weather’s cover;
I wonder why the jade tree bleeds

Patiently waiting for warmth and wonder
But then comes sun’s relentless heat
Not quite parched yet, nor withered;
I hear the jade tree cry

Yes I'll be the one to taste your wonder,
Stand strong with you in the harshest weather
Then bloom you will, in the warmth of sun;
and sing of the jade tree's flowering beauty

On this path we roam we must, from the sun, sometimes lower our sight
For if we never shade our eyes, we will be blinded by the light


#perfectionisbullshit
#icannotseewhatyousee

No comments:

Post a Comment