Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

5.2 aftershock

I wanna be your light in the darkness
and your dark little laughters which make my belly quake

I wanna be your softness on this road
of spikes and nail-torn tires

I wanna be your friend for the ages
as we fill each others' sails

I wanna be your heart's great longing
over the years and across the miles

I wanna be your deepest passion,
obeying your deepest desires

I wanna be yours til
the end of time,
which, I believe, is where
I first knew you

Oh this sudden waking up with you, is so damn dreamy
you send me over the moon, Baby
every time I turn to you

No comments:

Post a Comment