Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Bellafly

How do you step gracefully
when you're stumbling far away from hope?
No light, no guard rail
your words and thoughts packed their bags, too.
Is it time to leave this here,
this now; and find your faith in solace. Gone.

Gone from hopes and expectations is the only way to ever be free

When you see my dark, I hope you still feel my light
should we fall into a black hole, tunneling our way to the heavens
with a shove of love from the underbelly
which always speaks truth
Can you hear it with your heart?  Tongue numb,
beyond the boundaries of linguistic angles of understanding. What?

There is only so much to say, anymore. So now I do a lot of listening.

Listening works best in the dark while alone.
And it always brings me the warmth of the sun's light on my face
no matter how cold I can ever seem to be.

I'm not, though.
My warmth is hotter than ever.
Come warm your new wings in my ever-rising sun.

so that I may love you once again

No comments:

Post a Comment