Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Mr. Write

I never run out of words.
Well, sometimes I guess, it would seem that I do
when I go on in silence for days
The thing is that in these times the
noise is deafening in my conscious and aware
element of self; so
I have no wherewithanything
to utter a sound from my mesmerized mouth
Until my heart asks of what I dream
through the nights and days
It answered, it was the kiss that enchanted both my
body and soul with just one touch of love's lips to mine
I'll wait in quiet for I cannot shout his name;
for Love,
the true god,
simply cannot be tamed with words




No comments:

Post a Comment