Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Going for the One

Push hard

I did my best, which, was better than I had anticipated.

I am grateful and so very pleased.

A little more beautiful than I used to be, to boot.

It stings a little, for sure...but this will pass...the need to sting, that is.

Sometimes I don't even recognize myself as I become more like what I was born to.

Life happened and I twisted the plot a bit.

What was that need for drama? Was I running from nothing?

Laughter is a great medicine-when we don't take ourselves so seriously.

But here I am, a little taller and a bit wiser having re-alized what I came knowing.

Push hard, Little Laura. You've got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment