Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Havoc

Building my pyramid of resolve. Each day this week I am actualizing former, half-chewed treats that will satisfy my more divine self. Being a past perfectionist I realize that I often give up because I am afraid I will fail. I have failed at things-some pretty major things. This is not a waste of time nor does it mean that I have to start from ground zero (okay, so complete failure doesn't really exist). That is why I am picking up the pieces. Yesterday I added more exercise. Today I am exercising more and forgiving myself. Tomorrow I will exercise, forgive and __________. Each morning I am meditating on what the next block will be. My ultimate goal is to scale the pyramid, standing in a higher place, always seeing more and finding more things to love. I'm starting with me. And I'm starting now so that I am not overwhelmed on New Year's Day.


No comments:

Post a Comment