Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Seeing red

Long day
worked hard
did some good
loved some people
laughed
cleared some clutter
opened my heart again
listened to the quiet
adored the setting sun
felt the moon rise
the days filled with
the simple things
are the ones most
wondrous,
the ones that feel
so good
when I lay
my head down

It's no secret... it's life

Tired of this dull little lull that makes me want to go bye.  Got some red nails, all 20 of them and a new red dress that was oh so pretty. Maybe I'm done feeling this way. Maybe I'm not. I guess I'll see again tomorrow. Time to rest...

wake up you sleepy bear
wake up the morning’s here
the light shines through
that cracked old door
and sprays across the dusty floor

wake up Rumplestiltskin
wake up- the day is new
the coffee’s on
the eggs are done
the table waits for you

wake up, sleepy head
wake up before it's night
the sun is warm
outside we’ll run
wake up and feel the light

No comments:

Post a Comment