Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Giggling

Last night's patio respite was so refreshing as the cool breeze tickled me and the waning sun still warmed me.  Hearing the loud thunder of distant planes approaching, I turned and admired my three pines, the holy trinity.  Having labeled them Me, Myself and I Am, my awe erupts each time we meet.

The sound of the planes overtook the air as I watched the tips of the trees, with two F-something fighters emerging in the clear sky.  Sitting, wondering why there were not three of them (to rival the numeric quality of my blessed trio aka my OCD patterning requisites) a bird suddenly took off from the tree on the left, frantically flapping its wings, seeming to be racing the planes, or become part of them- it flew in the same line as they did.

Oh how I laughed.  The universe is very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment