Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

the encore

.

Oh let me be the one

Who fills and moves your sails

The one who thrills your senses

Love that never pales


Let me be the coupling

That conducts your flowing current

The pulse that beats and quickens

The one your yearning dream meant


My heart knew yours

So long ago

It might have been a dream

But then I saw your

Face once more

Among the living realm


Why don't you want to be the one

The one who’d die to move me

The one who craves this radiant vibe

To soothe your soul completely


Oh won’t you be the kiss of g~d

Your lips upon my lips

My sweetest song, like heaven's touch

Strummed from your fingertips


Your heart knew mine

Before, I know

In a different place and time

When I saw your face in

this familiar place

I hoped you’d soon be mine

.

No comments:

Post a Comment