Reaching out beyond the dream of what you thought was real, spinning on this ball of life, head now under heel. Ready to die, to live this life so raw, alive on ledge- dancing, hurling, freeing your soul to finally stretch the edge.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wide Open

.....
So here I am
Arms wide open
Ready to hold you
There you stand
Thinking this through
What if
What if I fail you
What if we break
What if it’s not forever?
*******
So there you are
Heart wide open
Ready to love me
Here I stand
Knowing only that we
Might be something
We’ve never been before
What if
What if it scares you?
What if we break?
*******
So here we are
Eyes wide open
Ready to try
Here we stand
Ready to dive
Here we breathe
Ready to live
Here we dance
Ready to fly free
What if
What if we fall
What if
What if we are the dream?

.....

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of lying on my back, eyes closed, soaking up the sun, happy, breathing the smells of the earth, and listening to the sounds of the happy people all around me, after I´ve just walked out of the botanical gardens. Still dizzy with all the magic they infuse into me.

    :)

    ReplyDelete